Tiverton Wellbeing is a new service that can support you with improving your health and wellbeing. The Tiverton Wellbeing Coaches work with you to find out what matters to you and can assist you with coming up with an action plan. Tiverton Wellbeing works collaboratively with GPs and other healthcare professionals, community and voluntary organisations, as well as other service providers in the area.
What we help with
- Employment, education, training and volunteering
- Housing, benefits and financial support advice
- Healthy living and weight loss
- Therapy and support groups
- Social, hobbies and interest groups
How it works
- If you have been referred to us by your GP, you will receive a phone call from one of our Wellbeing Coaches to arrange your first appointment.
- At your first appointment, we will help you explore what is important to your health and wellbeing and create an action plan.
- The Wellbeing Coach may introduce you to local activities, services and organisations that will be helpful to you.
- You can have 1-8 sessions with your Wellbeing Coach to see how you are progressing and to see if any changes need to be made to your action plan.
- In your final appointment, you and the Wellbeing Coach will review your progress and achievements. The Wellbeing Coach will also help to identify ways you can help yourself in the future.
Weight loss support
We are now offering a weight loss service! We can work with individuals with a BMI of over 25 (or lower in certain situations) on a 1:1 basis to provide encouragement, advice on weight loss and signpost you to any other groups or services you may find helpful. We also hope to start running weight loss groups once it is safe to do so. If you would like to find out more about weight loss 1:1 support or to register your interest for weight loss groups, please contact us.