With Patient Access, you can book and cancel appointments, order repeat prescriptions and view your medical record from your computer or mobile.
How to sign up
- If you have not yet received a Patient Access registration letter from us, you can request one by visiting us in person or giving us a call.
- Once you have received the registration letter, click the button below to go to patientaccess.com (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, download the mobile app.
- Follow the instructions on screen to create an account.
- Verify your email address or click 'skip for now'.
- On the next screen, click 'Link your GP practice'. This will enable you to use all of the features we offer.
- Search for 'Amicus Health' and choose your preferred practice.
- Enter the Linkage Key and Account ID which is found in your registration letter.